Dystopia, Colorado… Southeast of Fort Collins on State Route 34.
Time delayed Irish .::. 5FB61F41-0E1B-4163-92B9-46B6AC9F91A5 💋 “I’ll make you famous,” William H. Estevez, a.k.a. “Billy The Sheen”.
Dystopia, Colorado… call Mí crazy, but Eye Shit You Not, Rachel Maddow (“semi colon”) there is a MAD RUSSIAN Golf Course, D.A.R.E.
Any güey, Beto O’Rourke won’t let Mí lie… take I-10 to Las Cruces and you will hit I–25… this screenshot is in-progress… wait for it, wait; but for starters, the good thing about OUR strategy, is that Beto O’Rourke has never read this most non-consequential blog, and because Beto can be a lot of things, one thing that he is not is vain, so D.A.R.E. is D.A.T., Beto would never ever think that this screenshot is about him because, —well, because he does not read this blog (punto y coma)… but as The Ragin’ Cajun will say: It’s The Range Rovers in the Economy, stupid! W.H.O. cares how many records The Great State of Texas breaks with them AUTOMOBILES on the food lines, it’s The Range Rovers that count!!! —_•!•_— Anyhow, Rachel Maddow, as mentioned before in this OUR CINCO DE MAYO marathon, May3 also observes D.A.T. particular JUNCTION between I-10 West and I–25 North, indeed as we [the staff] play CATCH-UP you’d be forgiven if you think that this here is a “Tactic” in order to “Make Shit Up As We Go”, but dearest Rachel, öüï is used to them blows, indeed! Which is why we demand that Evry motherfucker must show their work before earning that 1% of the grade (punto y coma), and if Brian Williams assumes that the “grade” is a written record, then he’d be forgiven too, because in order to obtain any part of the remaining 99% of that grade, the student would have to discover that the grade is a slope and one must show up at the top to claim it, on account that many get there on helicopters (parents / trust funds / “recommendations” ) to claim la Calificación.
And… because we covered the Statues of Loveland, in Colorado (2009), and here in Paris last year (at Scarlett Johansen’s arrondissement… ask her) we can tag tonight’s TRMS, but HEY, VERONICA ESCOBAR (U.S. Rep. for El Paso, Texas), why worry about things that happen in the BIRTHPLACE of the CHICANO UPRISING (The State of Colorado), right? It is not as if a shitload of “blue collar” El Pasoans work at a CHILE cannery across the border with, —New Mexico, eh? It used to be called Old El Paso, but Eye forgot what the name of that outfit is called now.
Here you go Mr. G .::. AD051D0D-39D5-43D0-A7B4-CAA9D46503C0 🦋 🎺 🤹🏼♂️ Take a Bite out of Solitude, and then melt a motherfucking Ice Cube… “be water, Grasshopper”, that’s what a KILLER HORNET* said, while David Carradine was on Set “h” in Old El Paso taping “Kung Fu” with a pregnant assassin called “The Bride” …. 🎥 ACTION!
I (armando segovia) tried to log a freelance report from there, but at the time in 2009 nobody cared. Eye wonders, BETO O’Rourke, if the conditions at that CANNERY are as deplorable today, as they were, 10 years ago. Right now, EN TIEMPOS DE COLERA, it should be closed, but what about when it opens back up? WILL IT BE back to “normal” operating conditions?
This section of the blog is being sponsored by: COOL ARROWS, culeros. .::. 396CB830-A55C-4567-8ED2-4E79E119BDB8 🏹 Cool Arrows, your one–stop shop for Dream Catchers and Tax Free COVID–19 bustin’ Tobacco imported from France.
“W.H.O.’s to say”, that is what Donald John Trump will say if that sonofavitch gets re–elected “in PLAIN SIGHT,” again.